2014 Outstanding Peace Education
Date of Birth: 19 December 1958
Place of Birth: Uruguay
Year granted award: 2014
Award Category: Outstanding Peace Education
Work Title: International Activities Director, General Coordinator of Living Peace International Project
International Activities Director
- to provide international group work activities to create a better students’ leadership as great peacemakers in the global community
- to develop students’ personality in order to be more critical thinking, taking their own responsibilities in the society;
- to interact with students from all over the world to be more integrated into the whole humanity as their own big global family;
- establish, in conjunction with Schools principals and other Activities Coordinators, international activities Master Calendar to be updated and made available to the schools, students, and community;
- make schedules and preparatory arrangements for international activities inside and outside the countries (Congresses, Forums, Festivals, students exchanges, Pen Pal program, International Peace Art competitions etc.).
Living Peace General Coordinator
- founder and coordinator of a project of Peace Educacion involving 500 schools and Associations in 113 countries;
- create mini and macro peace projects to apply in collaboration with 20 International Peace Organizations;
- coordinate the L.P. World Youths Peace Conference.